Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rebonding

I have finally decided to do something to my messy hair on Sunday. Went for soft rebonding at Hair Inn @ AMK hub. Spent 3hrs + and $215 to change my head of grass into a heard of straws (black in color though) all straight and boring. But at least it is not messy and sticking out everywhere. It took my mum 1 day to realised that I have reborned my hair and her comment was, ' you look so weird', a dent in my heart. Afterall I have spent so much money and time on it. Today in office, mr colleague says I look good with my new hair, better than before, the new hair style makes me look younger and even more professional than before. The sun finally shone out of the dark cloud.
I have no idea why, but even after washing, my hair still smell like chemical. The smell is so sharp that i feel as though my troat is buring >.<
Even though i still not used to my new hair, but still quite satisfied. No more hair sticking out everywhere!! The only inconvenience is cannot tie my hair for a month.

No comments: