Thursday, April 30, 2009

23rd Birthday

My birthday celebration started on the 23rd where i went Pariss with my family for buffet dinner. The price is still expensive but the variety of food went down so does the standard of the food. The food are all so salty.
On my birthday itself, I went to D's place for lunch, he cooked lunch for me (^.^). And its union at night. haha. Had my bday dance. It was fun, though I sux. hahaha, but who cares, its my birthday.
The next day, I met C to go to KTV. She bought me a Oreo Cheese cake (^.^)\/ I haven cut a cake for a long time. Hmm...maybe not that long since I cut it during my 21st bday. Haven been to KTV for a long time, due to salsa and lost of KTV kaki. *sadz* The 2 of us managed (barely) to finish the Oreo Cheese cake, I was so amazed and bloated when we finished it. No wonder I am getting fat.

After KTV, I head down to Cityhall to meet RS, she bought me a blue color shawl and a top =) which I have not wear yet. I shall wear it the next time I am going to meet her..which is dunno when. hahaha. We went to Thai Express for dinner and I ordered the mini tomyam steamboat. It is quite value for money, but you have to cook it yourself. The only problem I have with the steamboat is the squid. Totally unfresh..eeew..Other than that it was not bad..Thai Express std.
Other than the steamboat which I had by myself, we ordered 2 side dishes to share. Nothing fantastic. I was so full when we left the place with the Oreo Cheese cake digesting in the system still.
Though nothing really special went on but I am still glad and appreciate that ppl make time to celebrate my bday with me (^.^)

No comments: